Hello math lovers there is someone new in the forum.

New to BdMO Online forum? Introduce yourself, and say hello to your friends!!!

Moderator:kamrul2010

Arman Hassan
Hello math lovers there is someone new in the forum.

Unread post by Arman Hassan » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:39 pm

I am Arman(as you can see).I will be in class 9 next year (if I can pass JSC) . I read in Bir Shreshtha Noor Mohammad Public College.I joined Grand Math Camp 2015{unluckily I was selected as the ass(animal) of the camp :? } in the camp kamrul vhai insulted me for my i.q. There ididnt make any friends. but everybody disturbed me and irritated me a lot for an unknown reason.still I took pictures with many of them and collected the phone numbers of others.But unluckily the i couldnt take any picture and collect the phone number of boy who helped me most .finally I want to thank the makers of this forum for the pain I had to bear to sign in get used to everything and for making such a nice forum

Phlembac Adib Hasan

Re: Hello math lovers there is someone new in the forum.

Unread post by Phlembac Adib Hasan » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:47 pm

We are very much disheartened to know that! This wasn't supposed to happen. Let me share my experiences.

Math camp has always been my second home, and my dream place. Most of my vivid and fascinating memories have originated there. It has given me many things, but above all, a close friend circle. Now even though we live far apart, our lives still revolve around one another. I think other campers also feel the same about math camp. Your case was probably an exception.

I hope you'll find your place in this great community of aspiring problem solvers.

Best wishes. :)
Welcome to BdMO Online Forum. Check out Forum Guides & Rules