what to do

Have any question, suggestion, or problem with this site? Post it here.
md.shakil haque
what to do

Unread post by md.shakil haque » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:00 pm

I have interest in math but i am not good at it , so i want to develop my math. i am a intermediate first year student .
Give me some suggestion what i should do to develop my math.

rakeen

Re: what to do

Unread post by rakeen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:40 pm

first of all make a veRRY strong interest on math. coz u'll find math at a times sooo hard....and u dont wanna give up at that time, right? just grow that habit like munir sir says,"lege thako". browse bdmo forum,aops, kmc....and you might wanna try other olympiads site. I'm sure you'll be depressed to see those problems. so dont be depressed! try to explore as many topics as you can...and then study a topic which is comparatively easy for you. If you face a problem...ask in forums...contact with moon vaiya...nayel vaia...there's so many ppl waiting for ur question. Go to kmc(kmcbd.org)...theres a rich collection of books. Find the suitable one for yourself. Study hard.... and if you can then join math camps.... and dont worry if you cant solve a problem.... just skip that and do other..and then return to it again. and for the soft copy of books you can contact (aiub sharkar) [ i guess]. and for getting the soft copy...visit library.nu [ajkal ami besh bhaloi free advice dichi !]
r@k€€/|/