How to prepare and study for BdMO in Secondary Group

Have any question, suggestion, or problem with this site? Post it here.
super boy
How to prepare and study for BdMO in Secondary Group

Unread post by super boy » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:33 pm

Hi everyone,

How can I prepare myself for BdMO secondary group both in regional and national competitions? I participated in BdMO for the first time previous year, 2016 and I was in class 8 or junior group. That was my first BdMO but I got the chance to sit for National BdMO. But in National, I didn't get the chance to go on :( . However, I want to do better figure both in Regional and National to go to the next step of BdMO. So,I want to know about the preparation for this group, that could be any books, handouts,a bunch of different sites etc. (anything) where I can learn the four important subject number theory, combinatorics, geometry, algebra (and also others). I hope that someone will help me in this regard to fulfill my cherished desire. :) If anyone help me, I'll appreciate that. :)

Thank you very much for your time! :)

ahmedittihad

Re: How to prepare and study for BdMO in Secondary Group

Unread post by ahmedittihad » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:47 am

Okay, the best thing to do for regionals is to practise the problems of the previous years. But studying some books have helpe me in the past. You can read 'BdMO prostuti' or 'songkhyatotto o combinatorics' by Mutasim Mim.
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

Kazi_Zareer

Unread post by Kazi_Zareer » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:00 am

Adib Hasan vaia wrote a note about "Gonit Olympiad Preparation", you can follow those instructions that will be helpful for you I think.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we create them.

samiul_samin

Unread post by samiul_samin » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:29 pm

These are some useful websites:
1.Art of Problem Solving
2.Brilliant.org
3.expii.com
4.kmcbd.org
5.Adib hasan.net
6.Ted ed Math(Youtube)