Discussion on Bangladesh Mathematical Olympiad (BdMO) National
Math Mad Muggle
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:32 am
- Location: Rajshahi,Bangladesh
I know it is easy but have a little confusion.... please give me the solution...
- Screenshot_2017-02-04-21-52-09-1.png (15.44 KiB) Viewed 965 times
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:01 pm
As per me,there won't be any fantabulous integer because at a point 1 may arrive as a fantabulous integer but it is not as 0 is not a positive integer.For this reason,the number of such integers will be 0.
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:21 pm
Not related to this topic exactly, but you guys should look up the method of Infinite Descent. It is essential in many number theory problems.
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.