বাংলাদেশ অনলাইন ক্যাম্প - ২০১১

Discussion on Bangladesh National Math Camp
Labib
Re: বাংলাদেশ অনলাইন ক্যাম্প - ২০১১

Unread post by Labib » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:14 pm

পাভেল ভাই, আপনি সবগুলো পোস্ট দয়া করে পড়ে নেন... তাহলে আপনার সব প্রশ্নের উত্তর পেয়ে যাবেন...
iPavel wrote:তারমানে পরীক্ষা কি শুধু প্রথম অধ্যায়ের উপর হবে?
পাভেল
হ্যাঁ...(Right? :mrgreen: )
Please Install $L^AT_EX$ fonts in your PC for better looking equations,
Learn how to write equations, and don't forget to read Forum Guide and Rules.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes

tanvirab

Unread post by tanvirab » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:01 pm

nayel wrote:If you want to talk about a specific problem I suggest that you also post the problem. That way everyone knows what you're talking about.
Yes, post the problem or relevant equations etc. when you start a discussion. That way if someone has a different version of the book they will not be confused; also it's easier to discuss if everything is on the forum.

Also, when you ask for help to solve a problem, try to show an attempt to the solution (does not matter if it's wrong or right; just let people know how far you have tried). Even if you don't understand the problem at all, try to say whatever you think about it.

@sif_26

Unread post by @sif_26 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:12 am

আমি ও বলতে গেলে নতুন ই ।কিভাবে পার্টিসিপেট করব

tanvirab

Unread post by tanvirab » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:39 am

People, it is very difficult to read if you don't use LaTeX. You should be able to write in LaTeX even from mobile. Just add \$ \$ signs etc. There is nothing in LaTeX that cannot be typed from mobile phone. I can type in LaTeX even from a Kindle which is worse than worst mobile available.

(Plus, LaTeX is a good skill, it is the language in the science and engineering world, so it's better to learn from now)

tanvirab

Unread post by tanvirab » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:44 am

Thread for Day-2 (section-2) : viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1286

You can of course keep discussing section-1 as well.

sourav das

Unread post by sourav das » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:32 am

I have a question. According to new version of this book, Murihead's inequality will be excluded. Is it true?
You spin my head right round right round,
When you go down, when you go down down......
(-$from$ "$THE$ $UGLY$ $TRUTH$" )

otpid

Unread post by otpid » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:45 am

বলা হয়েছে গত এক্সটেন্ডেড ক্যাম্প এর সবাইকে বাধ্যতামূলক ভাবে অংশ নিতে হবে--এটা কি শুধু পরীক্ষা? না ডিসকাশনেও অংশ নেয়া বাধ্যতামূলক? কারন আমার পিসি আপাতত নষ্ট, তাই আমাকে বাইরে থেকে নেট ইউস করতে হয়, আমার পক্ষে সবসময় ডিসকাশনে অংশ নেয়া হয়ত সম্ভব হবে না। তবে আমি বইএর এক্সারসাইস গুলো নিজে নিজে করছি এবং পরীক্ষা দেব আশা করি। যেমন আমি প্রথম চ্যাপ্টারের এক্সারসাইসগুলো মোটামুটি শেষ করেছি, তাই আমি যদি প্রথম দিনের থ্রেডে অংশ না নেই তাহলে কি সমস্যা হবে?

দীপ্ত

nafistiham

Unread post by nafistiham » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:25 pm

i think, there should be a sub forum for this camp.as, we are making topics for every problem.there are many problems on the later part to discuss.so, it should be better. :)
\[\sum_{k=0}^{n-1}e^{\frac{2 \pi i k}{n}}=0\]
Using $L^AT_EX$ and following the rules of the forum are very easy but really important, too.Please co-operate.
Introduction:
Nafis Tiham
CSE Dept. SUST -HSC 14'
http://www.facebook.com/nafistiham
nafistiham@gmail

tanvirab

Unread post by tanvirab » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:25 pm

sourav das wrote:I have a question. According to new version of this book, Murihead's inequality will be excluded. Is it true?
Is everyone okay with exam on 2nd Nov?

In that case we will have a 8th day for Muirhead (according to new version of the book).

tanvirab

Unread post by tanvirab » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Since there are two different versions of the book, and it's creating a lot of confusion, try avoiding saying page numbers or problem no. etc. Just copy all the relevant equations from the book so that someone who does not have the book can still take part in discussion.