[OGC1] Online Geometry Camp: Day 2

Discussion on Bangladesh National Math Camp
Tusher Chakraborty
Re: [OGC1] Online Geometry Camp: Day 2

Unread post by Tusher Chakraborty » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:22 am

Ayantika rinti bose wrote:Hello,
Actually i am not so sure if you are seeing my solutions or not because you are not replying to me.i was ill so i joined the camp 2 days later,but i have done all the maths from day 1 and also replied 2 you.please atleast send me an email that you are seeing my solutions.and here is the half solution of problem 1 day2.‘half ’ because that is what i could do.

By angle bisector theorem we find that BD/DC=AB/AC.so,AB/DC =root 41/root 164=1/2.so,2BD=DC.

that’s that i could do.BUT PLZ NOTIFY ME IF YOU ARE SEEING MY SOLUTIONS!!!!!
I can't see your solution.
"Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start." -Nido Qubein

*Mahi*

Unread post by *Mahi* » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:30 am

Tusher Chakraborty wrote:
Ayantika rinti bose wrote:Hello,
Actually i am not so sure if you are seeing my solutions or not because you are not replying to me.i was ill so i joined the camp 2 days later,but i have done all the maths from day 1 and also replied 2 you.please atleast send me an email that you are seeing my solutions.and here is the half solution of problem 1 day2.‘half ’ because that is what i could do.

By angle bisector theorem we find that BD/DC=AB/AC.so,AB/DC =root 41/root 164=1/2.so,2BD=DC.

that’s that i could do.BUT PLZ NOTIFY ME IF YOU ARE SEEING MY SOLUTIONS!!!!!
I can't see your solution.
I think they are in different topics. Here are the total 4 posts you made - http://www.matholympiad.org.bd/forum/se ... 6&sr=posts . Did you make any other post than these?
Please read Forum Guide and Rules before you post.

Use $L^AT_EX$, It makes our work a lot easier!

Nur Muhammad Shafiullah | Mahi

Swargo

Unread post by Swargo » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:18 pm

হি হি হি। আমারও চোরাই পদ্ধতিতে( প্র্যাক্টিক্যাল করে ) ৫.৪ উত্তর আসছে। থিওরিটিক্যালি পারতেসি না।