Discuss Physics and Physics Olympiad related problems here
Jarif Mahbub Srabon
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 11:39 pm
- Location: Mymensingh, Bangladesh
Can a scalar product be a negetive quantity?
- Posts: 829
- Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:56 pm
- Location: 24.758613,90.400161
$A\cdot B=AB \cos \theta$
what if $\theta > 90$?
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:04 pm
- Location: Bogra, Bangladesh
Jarif Mahbub Srabon wrote:Can a scalar product be a negetive quantity?
Checkout here and you may find something interesting (that may not be your answer)
- Posts: 1007
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:32 pm
Yes,A scalar product can be a negative quantity.