Biology $\bigcap$ Mathematics

For discussion on Biology
User avatar
Mohaimin
Posts:38
Joined:Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:38 pm
Location:Dhaka
Contact:
Re: Biology $\bigcap$ Mathematics

Unread post by Mohaimin » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:48 am

In school, we had 25 marks for each of Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany in General Science. I used to get at least 30/50 marks in Physics and Chemistry, at most 15/50 in Biology. So I never got 60% in total.
As a result, I decided not to take Biology in SSC. :P

samiul_samin
Posts:1007
Joined:Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:32 pm

Re: Biology $\bigcap$ Mathematics

Unread post by samiul_samin » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:50 pm

I don't like biology at all.I love math.Biology is boring and math is everything to me.

User avatar
M. M. Fahad Joy
Posts:120
Joined:Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:43 pm
Location:Dhaka, Bangladesh

Re: Biology $\bigcap$ Mathematics

Unread post by M. M. Fahad Joy » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:08 am

Biology is the most difficult subject to me. And Math is the easiest. But as my aim in life is to become a doctor, I have to take Biology as compulsory.
You cannot cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.

samiul_samin
Posts:1007
Joined:Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:32 pm

Re: Biology $\bigcap$ Mathematics

Unread post by samiul_samin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:31 am

M. M. Fahad Joy wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:08 am
Biology is the most difficult subject to me. And Math is the easiest. But as my aim in life is to become a doctor, I have to take Biology as compulsory.
Showmitra Vhai is a rare doctor who love math and biology both!

User avatar
M. M. Fahad Joy
Posts:120
Joined:Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:43 pm
Location:Dhaka, Bangladesh

Re: Biology $\bigcap$ Mathematics

Unread post by M. M. Fahad Joy » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:08 pm

samiul_samin wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:31 am
M. M. Fahad Joy wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:08 am
Biology is the most difficult subject to me. And Math is the easiest. But as my aim in life is to become a doctor, I have to take Biology as compulsory.
Showmitra Vhai is a rare doctor who love math and biology both!

Oh, that is very good. Then he is an all-rounder.
You cannot cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.

immigrantconsultancy
Posts:1
Joined:Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:26 am

Re: Biology $\bigcap$ Mathematics

Unread post by immigrantconsultancy » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:47 am

Registered IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, IDP, ESOL, GMAT CELTA/DELTA, Whatsapp:+447537127155


We deal and specialize in helping you to get registered IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, IDP, ESOL, GMAT CELTA/DELTA, DEGREE, DIPLOMAS & other English Language Certificates. We produce ACT, ASVAB: Mathematics Knowledge, CLEP Math, GED, LSAT, PSAT/NMSQT, SAT, TOEFL, TOEIC with ease.
Your certificate will appear real, legit and verifiable for ever.
Crack IELTS English section with High score -- Guaranteed
For more inquiry, send an email :

----------------------------------------------
Contact:-

Email:immigrantconsultancy@gmail.com

Whatsapp:+447537127155
-----------------------------------------------

NABILA
Posts:35
Joined:Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:19 pm
Location:Munshigonj, Dhaka

Re: Biology $\bigcap$ Mathematics

Unread post by NABILA » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:08 pm

What's this in the topic of math vs biology.😟
Wãlkîñg, lõvǐñg, $mīlïñg @nd lìvíñg thě Lîfè

NABILA
Posts:35
Joined:Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:19 pm
Location:Munshigonj, Dhaka

Re: Biology $\bigcap$ Mathematics

Unread post by NABILA » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:15 pm

immigrantconsultancy wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:47 am
Registered IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, IDP, ESOL, GMAT CELTA/DELTA, Whatsapp:+447537127155


We deal and specialize in helping you to get registered IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, IDP, ESOL, GMAT CELTA/DELTA, DEGREE, DIPLOMAS & other English Language Certificates. We produce ACT, ASVAB: Mathematics Knowledge, CLEP Math, GED, LSAT, PSAT/NMSQT, SAT, TOEFL, TOEIC with ease.
Your certificate will appear real, legit and verifiable for ever.
Crack IELTS English section with High score -- Guaranteed
For more inquiry, send an email :

----------------------------------------------
Contact:-

Email:immigrantconsultancy@gmail.com

Whatsapp:+447537127155
-----------------------------------------------
What's this in the topic of math vs biology?😟
Wãlkîñg, lõvǐñg, $mīlïñg @nd lìvíñg thě Lîfè

samiul_samin
Posts:1007
Joined:Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:32 pm

Re: Biology $\bigcap$ Mathematics

Unread post by samiul_samin » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:32 pm

This is a spam.According to gobal moderator,this type of posts will be deleted soon.

User avatar
emeryhen121
Posts:15
Joined:Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:04 pm

Re: Biology $\bigcap$ Mathematics

Unread post by emeryhen121 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:32 pm

Biology vs math is a commonly seen topic for discussion among students. For some reasons I've never liked biology either. I found it very easy and simple to understand but I couldn't develop my interests in it. As for math though it is not one of my favorite subjects, I never disliked it, rather I enjoyed it whenever I was introduced to a challenging concept.
One of the reasons for the dislike of biology could be that it gets very descriptive and there are countless terms and concepts not only to understand but memorize as well. Whereas math seems more practical due to its everyday use and constant practice. Since students solve mathematical questions themselves they find themselves involved in it more, whereas in biology they are only told information. There is no room for debate in biology as it is all facts but arguments can be made in math.

Post Reply