Any Way

Let's have some fun! If you love to discuss random topics, this is your place!
Fahim Shahriar
Any Way

Unread post by Fahim Shahriar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:34 am

Is there any other way to get selected for the Math Camp(without attending NMO) ?
I am unsure about my participation in Math Olympiad. That's why I'm searching for alternative. Kindly tell me...
Name: Fahim Shahriar Shakkhor
Notre Dame College

nafistiham

Re: Any Way

Unread post by nafistiham » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:56 pm

Fahim Shahriar wrote:Is there any other way to get selected for the Math Camp(without attending NMO) ?
I am unsure about my participation in Math Olympiad. That's why I'm searching for alternative. Kindly tell me...
Well, in the last extension camp, marvelous results in online camp were rewarded entrance.
And, $2$ years ago, SSC camp was introduced to do the same thing.
In, the national camps, usually, a non ex-camper non nationalist does not enter.
I don't know if it happened long time ago.
\[\sum_{k=0}^{n-1}e^{\frac{2 \pi i k}{n}}=0\]
Using $L^AT_EX$ and following the rules of the forum are very easy but really important, too.Please co-operate.
Introduction:
Nafis Tiham
CSE Dept. SUST -HSC 14'
http://www.facebook.com/nafistiham
nafistiham@gmail

Fahim Shahriar

Unread post by Fahim Shahriar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:26 pm

I know about National Camp & Extension camp. Is there another camp for SSC examinee?

Last year I was the second-runner up @Secondary category in NMO. But I was not selected for the camp.Till then the I am getting myself prepared for entering into the camp. But now.....
Notre Dame College

nafistiham

Unread post by nafistiham » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:06 am

A non residential camp for SSC examinees was held in 2011.
I don't know when it will be held again.
Using $L^AT_EX$ and following the rules of the forum are very easy but really important, too.Please co-operate.
Introduction:
Nafis Tiham
CSE Dept. SUST -HSC 14'
nafistiham@gmail

sourav das

Unread post by sourav das » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:36 pm

nafistiham wrote:A non residential camp for SSC examinees was held in 2011.
I don't know when it will be held again.
That was my first camp. I wonder what could have happened if the camp wasn't held that year. I strongly in favor of arranging extra facilities for $S.S.C.$ examines.
You spin my head right round right round,
When you go down, when you go down down......
(-$from$ "$THE$ $UGLY$ $TRUTH$" )

Fahim Shahriar

Unread post by Fahim Shahriar » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:34 pm

After $S.S.C.$ we will have enough time. I hope it will be... But how can I know whether it will be held or not?
Notre Dame College

nafistiham

Unread post by nafistiham » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Fahim Shahriar wrote:After $S.S.C.$ we will have enough time. I hope it will be... But how can I know whether it will be held or not?
As far as I know, there is a less possibilty of holding an SSC camp. But, still don't lose hope and don't lose your eye on গনিত ইশকুল ;)
Introduction:
Nafis Tiham
CSE Dept. SUST -HSC 14'
nafistiham@gmail

Phlembac Adib Hasan

Unread post by Phlembac Adib Hasan » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:32 pm

নৈতিকভাবে এস.এস.সি. ক্যাম্প হওয়া উচিত। কিন্তু এবার কি হয় বলা মুশকিল। একটা ক্যাম্পের জন্য অনেক কিছু লাগে-জায়গা, লোকবল এবং বিশেষ করে টাকা। এর সবকিছু মুনির স্যারের হাতে। উনি যদি ব্যবস্থা করতে না পারেন তাহলে হয়ত হবে না। তবে মুনির স্যার মানুষটা যেহেতু একটা ম্যাজিশিয়ান তাই আমার মনে হয় ক্যাম্প হওয়ার চান্স বেশি। আপনি ফেসবুকে স্যারের সাথে যোগাযোগ করতে পারেন।
Welcome to BdMO Online Forum. Check out Forum Guides & Rules

Fahim Shahriar

Unread post by Fahim Shahriar » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:24 am

If anyone knows something about S.S.C. camp, kindly inform me. Perhaps the ex-campers can easily go there,but if I have to give a test (after SSC) to enter into it I'm ready.
Perhaps like many others I'm not going to participate in NMO. I have the form & still thinking whether I should fill it up or not.

By the by, here is my fb ID
facebook.com/fsshakkhor
Or just search with my full name. There will be only one search result and it's me :D
Notre Dame College

nafistiham

Unread post by nafistiham » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:43 am

Fahim Shahriar wrote:If anyone knows something about S.S.C. camp, kindly inform me. Perhaps the ex-campers can easily go there,but if I have to give a test (after SSC) to enter into it I'm ready.
Perhaps like many others I'm not going to participate in NMO. I have the form & still thinking whether I should fill it up or not.

By the by, here is my fb ID
facebook.com/fsshakkhor
Or just search with my full name. There will be only one search result and it's me :D
As far what has been done these days, we can assume, if an SSC camp is held it will be done depending on the result of the regionals. So, if you are eligible, surely you are gonna be informed by the committee . And, being a little more experienced, I personally suggest you to fill up the form and send it. You never know what happens next. May be, only the SSC examinee form senders will be welcomed to the SSC camp.

Just think and do. I think we all are for one another. :) ;)
Introduction:
Nafis Tiham
CSE Dept. SUST -HSC 14'
nafistiham@gmail