My first div MO

Let's have some fun! If you love to discuss random topics, this is your place!
Hasib
My first div MO

Unread post by Hasib » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:58 am

This topic is the story of mine, to attend my first divitional matholympiad'07 at Barisal.

From my childhood, i was so excited and crazy with math. I love to do math all the day long. By the way, in class 5, i was inspired to read the preface of "Neuron e Onuroron". It throuhg me to attend the mathematical olympiad. In one eve my elder brother brought his admit card from school. But, i was so excited to attend there. My brother said "if want to attend, u must do some excircise". OK. I do some easy math from that book. I was so confident with me.

After those day, i didn't try anymore on outbook math. But, while i cotact with school, that if i can attend MO. They said, the reg. has over. I was so sad to know it. By the way, i came back to home with sadness.

In the morning of matholympiad i was gonna to burst into. After all my elder bro gone to the contest. The contest will be open at 9 am. While it was about 8.35 my brother call me from a local phone, while i was in bed with sadness and my mother was rolling down the bed. My brother said my mother that my registration is complited by one of his best & close friend "UPOL". He also said my mother to take me to the centre "Barisal Govt. Girls High School" as quickly as possible.

I gone to there and it's remaing only 15 minitues to start the exam. I am so happy with this. It is good to tell u earlier that my brother gain the champian position in the previous olympiad of that, at 2006. BTW, i go to exam hall, and see that, the questions are too easy to solve. I feel very excited that it's too and too easy. I solved 11 ques out of 12 ques.

After the whole day, i gain a book from Jafor Iqbal sir for making a good question :) By the way, i make my self very happy to check all math books from the stall.

Now, it's the time for giving prizes!! Wow! It's now the primary section prize giving. OooooooooO!!! Who is on the microphone?? Is he declaring my name!!!! I can't beleive my ear. My brother asked me to run to the stage!!!

Yeah,yeah! I won!But, where is my brother? I couldn't find him. So sad, doesn't he gain any prize?? After the photo-setion, i was finding my bro.

Gaaaak! What's this!! My brother is also putting on yellow dress and the medal too!! OMG! I was so happy!! While my brother's friend saw that my brother's hand is on my shoulder, they understand that, we are brothers. They congratulates us. And say tha we two are genious.

By the way, we, two brother was congrats by the teachers of him teachers too. After celebrating this, we were walking through the road.

After a few moments, an unknown young girl with mere face was looking at us an said congratulations!! I was so excited with my winning, so i couldn't get the matter soon! But, my brother was so intelligent and said Thanks! :)

While we arrive at home, we knocked on the door. My mother was cooking. But, she opened the door as soon as possible. She saw, we two are putting the yellow dress with a meddle. I couldn't tell u how much happy she was. She was about to cry. But, the moment is very colorful, and it could not ever be forgotten. She hug us and pray for us. Oh! I can leave all my properties for this golden moment!!!

N:B 1. I am thanking "UPOL" vai from my heart. Thank you Upol vai. It couldn't ever be told how he help me!

2. Without math and matholympiad i couldn't ever have the golden moments!

I write down this story of mine because Some of us are very anixious about matholympiad. They thought it is needed to harder math. But u r not true! It is very much simple to do well in Math Olympiad. Best of Luck.
A man is not finished when he's defeated, he's finished when he quits.

Moon
Site Admin

Re: My first div MO

Unread post by Moon » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:22 pm

ওয়াও...admission essay type এর একটা গন্ধ লেখার মধ্যে। :)
"Inspiration is needed in geometry, just as much as in poetry." -- Aleksandr Pushkin

Please install LaTeX fonts in your PC for better looking equations,
learn how to write equations, and don't forget to read Forum Guide and Rules.

Hasib

Unread post by Hasib » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:50 pm

i am not well in english, bt tried to write. Btw, pray for me ;)

HandaramTheGreat

Unread post by HandaramTheGreat » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:50 pm

সাইজ দেইখাই ডরাইসিলাম! :P

ভালো লাগল পড়ে... :)

Hasib

Unread post by Hasib » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Tahmid Hasan

Unread post by Tahmid Hasan » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:16 pm

আমার গল্প লিখলে লক্র আমারে জুতা মারবে!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
বড় ভালবাসি তোমায়,মা

Hasib

Unread post by Hasib » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Tahmid Hasan wrote:আমার গল্প লিখলে লক্র আমারে জুতা মারবে!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"লক্র " means?

Tahsin24

Unread post by Tahsin24 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:22 pm

চমৎকার লাগলো......

Hasib

Unread post by Hasib » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:23 am

Tahsin wrote:চমৎকার লাগলো......

kamrul2010

Unread post by kamrul2010 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:02 pm

লক্র মানে কি? :S

উপলকে ধন্যবাদ! :-)
মুনের নাসিকা এখন admission essay ছাড়া কিছুই শনাক্ত করতে পারে না! ;-)
অভিজ্ঞতা পইড়া ভাল্লাগসে, পিচ্চিকালের রচনার কথা মনে পইড়া গেসে,সত্যি সত্যি! :p

হাসিবকে অভিনন্দন, এবং এই রকম একখানা সুখপাঠ্য রচনার জন্য ধন্যবাদ! :-)
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?