বাংলাদেশ অনলাইন ক্যাম্প - ২০১১

Discussion on Bangladesh National Math Camp
Avik Roy
Re: বাংলাদেশ অনলাইন ক্যাম্প - ২০১১

Unread post by Avik Roy » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:27 pm

সবার সময় মেনে পরিকল্পনা করা সম্ভব নাও হতে পারে। আর ২৫-৩১ ক্যাম্প হলেও ক্যাম্পের পরীক্ষাটা পরের শুক্রবারে হবে। সেই সময়ের মধ্যে তোমরা প্রস্তুতি নিয়ে ফেলতে পারবে।
"Je le vois, mais je ne le crois pas!" - Georg Ferdinand Ludwig Philipp Cantor

tanvirab

Unread post by tanvirab » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:43 am

অভীকের প্রস্তাব অনুযায়ী ক্যাম্পের প্রথম দিন একটা পরীক্ষা হবে। তারপরে সেইটার ভিত্তিতে সিলেবাসটা চুড়ান্ত করা হবে।

Shifat

Unread post by Shifat » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:15 pm

Since I havent joined any camp before and I have no idea about it, i want to ask some questions
1. for students who has no Idea (or less) about mathematical terms apart from text, for example, congruence, orders, modulars, combinatorics, continuous fractions(i mean the one in bengali calls shirivangon jog), in geometry different theorems( like ceva, euler, using complex in geometry), in short outer book topics, will there be any short course for them(or about these subjects?)??
2. The exam can be a great way to start, but if anyone fails to understand any logics behind them, will there be any free explanations guaranteed??
A great cance for me to get more of mathematics....I hope :| :|

Shifat

bristy1588

Unread post by bristy1588 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Camp ta ALGEBRA r upor jehetu hobe, shei jonno prothom e kisu topic er opor notes dile onek shubidha hoito. Tahole shobai ALGEBRA er basics shomporke janto. Eita korle onek valo hoy,
Bristy Sikder

tanvirab

Unread post by tanvirab » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:51 pm

Write in English or Bangla.

This is an advanced camp, primarily designed for students of last extension camp.

For those who cannot participate in the forum due to different reasons, will be given the chance to do it by post/email. But of course, we prefer that you use the forum. Try to get access to a computer with internet, LaTeX, and possibly Bangla font. Also, check the following links if you are having problem. Some phones can also show LaTeX and Bangla.

http://www.matholympiad.org.bd/forum/vi ... p?f=25&t=6
http://www.matholympiad.org.bd/forum/vi ... p?f=25&t=2
http://www.matholympiad.org.bd/forum/vi ... p?f=25&t=4

The structure of the camp will be as follows. There will be an evaluation exam on the first day. Based on that, you will be given some advanced topic to read and learn by yourself. You can try solving problems on your own and submit solutions. You can discuss what you learn (or not learn) and solve (or try to solve) on this forum. After you have done reading there will be exam(s).

Shifat

Unread post by Shifat » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:05 pm

humm, that will be okay.....Can I get in brief what was the topic of the last camp?? i'could try study myself to get prepared for it..@tanvir vaia

bristy1588

Unread post by bristy1588 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Tanvir Bhaiya,

Can you please give some documents for ALGEBRA so that we could study and prepare ourselves? That would be very helpful. Could you provide some links as well regarding this topic?

bristy
Bristy Sikder

Rashik ctg

Unread post by Rashik ctg » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:51 pm

26-31st 1st term! 22 thk hoy na?

nayel

Unread post by nayel » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:47 pm

How can I help? I am not sure how much time I can afford for this but I will try my best.
bristy1588 wrote:Tanvir Bhaiya,

Can you please give some documents for ALGEBRA so that we could study and prepare ourselves? That would be very helpful. Could you provide some links as well regarding this topic?

bristy
Do you not have any books from the BdMO book stalls?
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein

ibrahim

Unread post by ibrahim » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:52 am

How can we get the materials? What will be the subjects? All things should be suited with mobile. Latex can not be used by mobile.

Ibrahim